Robin Richard John Grayson Blake
Sounds like a good upstanding name to me.
Posts tagged ?.
- My sister: Ok, how did the Prince fall in love with Cinderella? He saw her for like five seconds. And it's not like there weren't other pretty girls in the room.
- Me: Well let's be real, he probably slept with all those other women already. Cinderella was fresh meat.
- My sister: Nice. Well, they did talk for a while in the garden before they started making out on the steps like a couple of whores. That slut.
- Me: Yeah, but they obviously didn't have a deep conversation; she didn't even know he was the Prince before she left the castle and was chased by a horde of batmen.
- My sister: She was the only blonde though.
- Me: And she did have a bangin dress.
- My sister: *in a super deep man voice* Sweet dress, where'd you get it? Debs?
The Hollow Crown DVD releases in Oct.
- My sister: *opens a jar of pickles* *starts singing* I've got picklesss, they're multiplyin'
- My sister: And they taaaaaste so good
- Me: wut
- My sister: Kind of spicyyyy, something something
- Me: oh god
- My sister: IT'S PICKLEFYING.
- Me: are you done?
- My sister: you better be crisp, oo oo oo
- My sister: cause i need a crunch
- My sister: and my mouth is set on youuuu
- Me: please stop
- My sister: you better shape up oo oo oo
- Me: I'm liveblogging your pickle song right now.
- My sister: you better understanddd. to my stomach you must be true
- Me: why
- My sister: YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I EAT you are the only one OO OO OO PICKLE. THEONETHATIMUNCH somethin about a pickle OO OO OOO
- My sister: THE ONE I DIGESTTTT, THEN GO LAY DOWN BECAUSE THAT'S A LOT OF PICKLES AND I NEED TO RESTTT
- Me: I'm not related to you